Neodymium & Ceramic Cup & Pot Magnets
Powerful Mounting Magnets Encased in Steel Cups
Cup and Pot magnets are strong mounting magnets, built with permanent magnet materials (either neodymium or ceramic magnets) which are encased in a steel "cup" or "pot". The steel casing creates a strong vertical magnetic pull force by concentrating the magnetic force, directing it to the contact surface. Both neodymium and ceramic cup and pot magnets are magnetized on one side and the other side can be fitted with screws, hooks or fasteners to your fixed products.
They have high magnetic strength for their small size, and ideal for all types of holding, fixing, retrieving and heavy-duty mounting applications. These magnetic assemblies are a staple for workstations, manufacturing facilities, classrooms, offices, warehouses, tradeshows, homes and more.
- Neodymium Countersunk Magnets - N42 neodymium magnets in a steel cup with a 90º countersunk hole for flat-head screws.
- Ceramic Cup Magnets - Ceramic ring magnets in a nickel-plated steel cup with a counterbored hole for maximum gripping power.
- Neodymium Pot Magnets - Strong mounting magnets with internal threaded stems that can hold up to 250 lbs.
- Rubber Coated Neodymium Pot Magnets - Durable magnetic assemblies with a threaded center hole and protective rubber coating.
- Neodymium Hook Magnets - Amazingly strong magnetic hooks made with N35 neodymium magnets that can hold up to 246 lbs.