Ceramic Block Magnets
Buy ceramic block magnets on-line today! We carry a large inventory of ceramic block magnets, available in a wide range of sizes and shapes, not all of which are shown on this website. Ceramic magnets (also known as "Ferrite" magnets) are part of the permanent magnet family, and are the lowest cost, hard magnets available today.
- Composed of iron oxide & barium or strontium carbonate, ceramic block magnets exhibit relatively good holding strength, making them ideal for many consumer, commercial and technical applications.
- Commonly used in arts and crafts projects, hobbies, toys, games, science projects, displays, latches and much more.
- We can custom cut or machine these to your exact specifications using our in-house manufacturing facilities and experienced team of engineers. Just let us know what you are looking for by sending us a request for quote or contact us today, and we'll work with you to determine the most economical solution for your project.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Approximate Pull Information:
The approximate pull info listed for ceramic block magnets are for reference only. These values are calculated under the assumption that the magnet will be attached to a flat, ground 1/2" thick mild steel plate. coatings, rust, rough surfaces, and certain environmental conditions can significantly reduce the pull force. Please be sure to test the actual pull in your actual application. For critical applications, it is suggested that the pull be de-rated by a factor of 2 or more, depending on the severity of a potential failure.
Standard Dimensional Tolerances for Ceramic Block & Bar Magnets
Standard dimensional tolerances for Ceramic Magnets based on the following dimensions:
- +/- 0.005” on length & width dimensions ranging from 0.040” to 1.000”.
- +/- 0.010” on length & width dimensions ranging from 1.001” to 2.000”.
- +/- 0.015” on length & width dimensions ranging from 2.001” to 3.000”.
*Tolerance on thickness +/-0.005” regardless of size.
Click here for: