Flexible Magnetic Sheeting and Strips – Easy to Use & Cost Efficient!
Flexible magnets are available in strips, sheets or roll form, and can be custom cut, slit or scored to your specifications. Flexible magnet material, is part of the permanent magnet family and can be bent, twisted, coiled, cut with a pair of scissors, printed, silk screened or painted on with permanent or erasable markers, and easily adhered to other items. We offer flexible magnet material in a variety of finishes and types of adhesive backing, designed to be used in either indoor or outdoor applications.
- Flexible Strips are great for many consumer & commercial applications: toys, games, arts & crafts, magnetic signs, POP displays & more.
- Flexible Sheets are ideal for indoor & outdoor signs, warehouse labeling, vehicle signs, displays, visual aids, toys, games, arts & crafts & many other applications.
- Label Holders are excellent for any application where labeling information requires frequent & instant change, such as warehouses, drug stores,shipping rooms & many others.
- Write-On Magnetic Strips are easy to use for many labeling applications: office & visual aids, warehouses, shipping rooms, classrooms, labs, POP displays, trade show applications & more.
Click the images below for pricing & sizes:
Features & Characteristics of Flexible Magnets
- What are the main characteristics of flexible magnets? Flexible magnets are designed for applications where not too much strength is required. Our 30 mil thick magnetic sheeting can be effectively applied to vehicles and used as vehicle signage. Strips can be used to hold up papers to a refrigerator door or other metal surfaces. Flexible magnets are very easy to use - they can be bent, twisted, and coiled, or cut with a knife or scissors.Flexible magnets are very low cost and usually sold in rolls of 50 feet or more, or in large numbers of sheeted or cut pieces. Flexible magnets can be purchased with a self adhesive backing - just peel off the liner and adhere to your product. (top)
- What are some common applications for flexible magnets? Toys, games, arts & crafts, magnetic signs, POP displays, production control charts, in & out boards, warehouse shelf labeling, holders for prints & photographs, stencil hold-downs, door gaskets, electronic enclosure cabinets, window seals, tool & instrument holders, visual aids, architectural layouts,trade show applications, production control charts, movable markers & more. (top)
- What grades & shapes are available for flexible magnets? Listed on this site are standard grade flexible magnets in sheets, strips and roll forms. High energy flexible magnets are also available for specialized and more technical applications. (top)
- What are the best temperature conditions for flexible magnets? Above about 120° C (250° F) the vinyl binder that is used on the flexible magnet may degrade - therefore it is best to use this type of material at ambient temperatures. Flexible magnets can be used in cold as well as hot climates. (top)
- Do flexible magnets require surface treatments? No special precautions need to be taken to protect the magnet surfaces for flexible magnets. (top)
- What are some recommended care tips for flexible magnets? Our simple sheet on Care Tips will ensure that the use of magnetic sheeting on vehicles will not mar paint finishes. (top)
Click here for: