Heavy Duty Holding & Lifting Magnets
Industrial Strength Magnets for Heavy Duty Holding, Lifting & Mounting Applications
Our heavy duty magnets are industrial strength magnets designed for holding, mounting & lifting applications where high-magnetic strength is required in compact spaces. These powerful magnets are commonly used for lifting & holding magnets include magnetic tool-holders, parts lifters, clips, latch magnets, all-purpose magnetic mounts and more.
From magnetic map holders for holding large maps or charts in the field, to strong magnetic bulldog clips for organizing offices or homes, neodymium hook magnets for hanging commercial signs, installing trade show displays or countersunk magnets for mounting hardware, we offer a wide range of heavy-duty magnets for high-strength applications.
If you require something non-standard, it’s no problem. Just let us know what you are looking for by sending us a special request, and our experienced team of engineers will work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
Click the images below for pricing & sizes:
Heavy Duty Holding & Lifting Magnet Features & Characteristics
Magnetic Map Holders are low cost, and very powerful magnets! They hold multiple maps, large charts, blueprints, or other heavy sheets to metal walls and surfaces-Ideal for material handling purposes, as well as holding, lifting, identifying & directional applications for the oil, gas, drilling, energy and field surveying industries.
- Our Magnetic Map Holders come in plain white & are encased in a clean & decorative plastic shell that will not mar or damage walls & surfaces.
- We also provide high-quality, customized printing services at an economical price and fast turnaround. For custom printing options & ordering information, give us a call at 1-800-700-1076 or send us a Special Request and we’ll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need.
- Magnetic Map Holders also make great refrigerator magnets as well as high-quality advertising giveaways, imprinted with your customized message - reminding your customer of you every time they are used!
Magnetic Memo Holders are the perfect solution for lighter duty holding purposes. Available in plain white, and 1/25” in diameter, they hold up memos and smaller charts with no problem, and can be used as advertising & promotional giveaways when imprinted with your sales message or logo.
- We also provide high-quality, customized printing services for these magnets at an economical price and fast turnaround. For custom printing options & ordering information, give us a call at 1-800-700-1076 or send us your Special Request and we’ll work with you to determine the most economical way of providing you with what you need. (top)
Heavy Duty Magnetic Bulldog Clips are very powerful magnets, and superior in strength to more commonly used magnetic clips for your office and home.
- Our Nickel Plated Bulldog Clips hold loads of paperwork (up to ½” of materials) which is ideal for warehouses, offices, shops, shipping areas, loading docks and more. The barrel hinges slip easily on and off documents and come with a strong spring mechanism for processing sheets, job cards and other important paperwork, and they will attach to any steel surface. (top)
Nickel-Plated Round Base (Cup) Magnets provide very strong pull for their sizes at an economical price, and are a great solution for many day to day and industrial applications that require extremely strong magnets!
- Commonly used for lifting, holding and positioning purposes as well as mounting applications for indicators, lights, lamps antennas, inspection equipment, machinery, vehicles, as well as many other types of metal surfaces.
- Round Cup Magnets are constructed with a steel cup with a ring magnet assembled inside- Capable of supporting up to 190 lbs. when in contact with a flat, ground, mild steel plate, at right angles to the direction of force. A mounting hole is provided for easy attachment, and the magnet inside the cup has an inside diameter which is larger than the diameter of the hole for the cup, so there’s room for a screw head.