Neodymium Hook Magnets
Click image to enlarge
Neodymium Cup Magnets with HooksNeodymium cup magnets with hooks are made with N35 neodymium magnets encased in a steel cup with threaded end hook. Hook magnets provide amazing strength for their small size (holding up to 246 lbs.). The steel cup creates a strong vertical magnetic pull force (especially on a flat iron or steel surface), concentrating the magnetic force and directing it to the contact surface. Steel cups are also plated with a triple layer of Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel + Copper + Nickel) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
Neodymium hook magnets are ideal for all types of applications where strong holding strength and small hooks are required. There are useful for hanging heavy objects, tools, lights, equipment, signs & banners, for organizing cables, wires and other items in warehouses, office spaces, workstations and more.
- N35 neodymium hook magnets are amazingly strong for their small size.
- Steel cups are magnetized on one side for maximum holding strength & plated with a triple layer of Ni-Cu-Ni.
- Available in various sizes with M4, M5, M6 & M8 threaded end hooks.
- Neodymium hook magnets are axially magnetized through the thickness.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Narrow Your Results By:
Approximate Pull Info:The approximate pull info listed is for reference only. These values are calculated under the assumption that the magnet will be attached to a flat, ground 1/2" thick mild steel plate. Coatings, rust, rough surfaces, and certain environmental conditions can significantly reduce the pull force. Please be sure to test the actual pull in your actual application. For critical applications, it is suggested that the pull be de-rated by a factor of 2 or more, depending on the severity of a potential failure.
Manufacturing MethodsOur neodymium channel magnets are sintered for optimal magnetic strength and axially magnetized (the magnetism direction is along the axis of the magnet from the north to the south poles).
Measurement TolerancesStandard tolerances are +/- 0.005” on both diameter and thickness dimensions.
Learn More About:
- Ceramic Magnets
- <a flexible-magnets.html"="" title="Magnetic Sheets & Strips">Flexible Magnets
Narrow Your Results By: