Ceramic Ring Magnets
Buy ceramic ring magnets on-line today! We carry a large inventory of ceramic ring magnets, available in a wide range of sizes, not all of which are shown on this website. Ceramic magnets (also known as "Ferrite" magnets) are part of the permanent magnet family, and the lowest cost, hard magnets available today. Ceramic ring magnets are similar to ceramic disc magnets, but they have a hole in the middle which makes them a versatile magnet option.
- Ceramic ring magnets are commonly used in loudspeakers, for holding applications, door closures, light fixtures, torque drives and more.
- We can custom cut or machine these to your exact specifications using our in-house manufacturing facilities and team of expert engineers. Just let us know what you are looking for by sending us a request for quote or contact us today, and we'll work with you to determine the most economical solution for your project.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Approximate Pull Information:
The approximate pull info listed for ceramic ring magnets are for reference only. These values are calculated under the assumption that the magnet will be attached to a flat, ground 1/2" thick mild steel plate. coatings, rust, rough surfaces, and certain environmental conditions can significantly reduce the pull force. Please be sure to test the actual pull in your actual application. For critical applications, it is suggested that the pull be de-rated by a factor of 2 or more, depending on the severity of a potential failure.
Standard Dimensional Tolerances for Ceramic Ring Magnets
Here are the standard tolerances for Ceramic Magnets based on the following dimensions:
- +/- 0.016” on OD & ID dimensions ranging from 0.500” to 1.000”.
- +/- 0.035” on OD & ID dimensions ranging from 1.001” to 2.500”.
- +/- 1.5% of OD & ID dimensions above 2.500”.
*Tolerance on thickness +/-0.005” regardless of size.
Click here for: