Neodymium Pot Magnets w/Threaded Stems
Neodymium Pot Magnets for Holding, Mounting, and Fixing Applications
Neodymium pot magnets with internal threaded stems are powerful mounting magnets (holds up to 250 lbs). These magnetic assemblies are built with N35 neodymium disc magnets embedded in a steel pot. The steel casing creates a strong vertical magnetic pull force (especially on a flat iron or steel surface), concentrating the magnetic force and directing it to the contact surface. Pot magnets are magnetized on one side and the other side can be fitted with screws, hooks and fasteners to fixed products.
High in magnetic strength for their small size, pot magnets are ideal for all types of applications where high strength magnets are required. They are often used for heavy duty holding, mounting, and fixing purposes in workstations, classrooms, offices, warehouses, for pop displays, as retrieval magnets and more.
- Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnets encased in a nickel-plated steel casing.
- Plated with a triple layer of Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel+Copper+Nickel) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Internal threaded stems, accommodate standard screws ranging from M4 to M10, as well as hooks & fasteners.
- Axially Magnetized on one side (through the thickness) with a strong magnetic pull force.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.