Neodymium Pot Magnets w/Threaded Stems
Neodymium Pot Magnets for Holding, Mounting, and Fixing Applications
Neodymium pot magnets with internal threaded stems are powerful mounting magnets (holds up to 250 lbs). These magnetic assemblies are built with N35 neodymium disc magnets embedded in a steel pot. The steel casing creates a strong vertical magnetic pull force (especially on a flat iron or steel surface), concentrating the magnetic force and directing it to the contact surface. Pot magnets are magnetized on one side and the other side can be fitted with screws, hooks and fasteners to fixed products.
High in magnetic strength for their small size, pot magnets are ideal for all types of applications where high strength magnets are required. They are often used for heavy duty holding, mounting, and fixing purposes in workstations, classrooms, offices, warehouses, for pop displays, as retrieval magnets and more.
- Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnets encased in a nickel-plated steel casing.
- Plated with a triple layer of Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel+Copper+Nickel) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Internal threaded stems, accommodate standard screws ranging from M4 to M10, as well as hooks & fasteners.
- Axially Magnetized on one side (through the thickness) with a strong magnetic pull force.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Approximate Pull Info:The approximate pull info listed is for reference only. These values are calculated under the assumption that the magnet will be attached to a flat, ground 1/2" thick mild steel plate. Coatings, rust, rough surfaces, and certain environmental conditions can significantly reduce the pull force. Please be sure to test the actual pull in your actual application. For critical applications, it is suggested that the pull be de-rated by a factor of 2 or more, depending on the severity of a potential failure.
Manufacturing MethodsOur neodymium channel magnets are sintered for optimal magnetic strength and axially magnetized (the magnetism direction is along the axis of the magnet from the north to the south poles).
Measurement TolerancesStandard tolerances are +/- 0.005” on both diameter and thickness dimensions.
Learn More About: