N35 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet Product Details
- This countersunk magnet measures 1.420" in diameter & 0.300" in thickness or (36mm DIA x 7.6mm THK) with a 0.470" x 0.206" (12mm x 6.5mm) 90º countersunk hole.
- Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnets encased in a steel cup, plated with a triple-layer of Nickel-Copper-Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni) for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 1.83 oz (52 gm) and can lift up to 64 lbs. (29 kg).
- Extremely strong pull force, ideal for strong holding & mounting applications.
- Accommodates M7 screws.
- Axially magnetized (through the thickness).
*15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.