N35 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet Product Details
- • This countersunk magnet measures 1.260" in diameter & 0.310" in thickness or (32 mm DIA x 7.9 mm THK) with a 0.430" x 0.220" (10.9 mm x 5.59 mm) 90º countersunk hole.
- Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnets encased in a steel cup, plated with a triple-layer of Nickel-Copper-Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni) for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 1.38 oz (39 gm) and can lift up to 55 lbs. (25 kg).
- Extremely strong pull force, ideal for strong holding & mounting applications.
- Accommodates M5 screws.
- Axially magnetized (through the thickness).
*15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.