N35 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet Product Details
- This countersunk magnet measures 0.790" in diameter & 0.280" in thickness or (20 mm DIA x 7.1 mm THK) with a 0.340" x 0.180" (8.6 mm x 4.57 mm) 90º countersunk hole.
- Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnets encased in a steel cup, plated with a triple-layer of Nickel-Copper-Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni) for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 0.53 oz (15 gm) and can lift up to 11 lbs. (6 kg).
- Extremely strong pull force, ideal for strong holding & mounting applications.
- Accommodates M4 screws.
- Axially magnetized (through the thickness).
*15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.