N35 Neodymium Countersunk Magnet Product Details
- This countersunk magnet measures 0.630” in diameter & 0.210 in thickness or (16 mm DIA x 5.3 mm THK) with a 0.260" x 0.140" (6.6 mm x 3.56 mm) 90º countersunk hole.
- Constructed with N35 Neodymium magnets encased in a steel cup, plated with a triple-layer of Nickel-Copper-Nickel (Ni-Cu-Ni) for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 0.25 oz (7 gm) and can lift up to 11 lbs. (5 kg).
- Extremely strong pull force, ideal for strong holding & mounting applications.
- Accommodates M4 screws.
- Axially magnetized (through the thickness).
*15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.