N39H Neodymium Rod Magnet Product Details
- This N39H rod magnet measures 0.500 in diameter x 1.250" in length (12.7mm Diameter x 6.4mm Length with an approximate pull force of 51 lbs (23 kg ).
- Grade 39H is a high coercivity grade of Neodymium that can operate at higher temperatures up to (300ºF/149ºC) and is more temperature stable than other grades of Neodymium magnets.
- Uncoated neodymium magnets are made from an alloy of neodymium, iron & boron and have no coating or plating.
- Item 39HNERR32 is axially magnetized through the length (L).
- The standard dimensional tolerance for this magnet is +/-0.004" on both diameter & length.
- Commonly used for all types of industrial, aerospace, military & defense, and medical applications.
*15.00 minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.