N35 Gold-Plated Neodymium Disc Magnet Product Details
- This N35 Gold-plated neodymium disc magnet measures 0.197” (5 mm) in diameter and 0.060” (1.5 mm) in thickness with an approximate pull force of 15 oz (425 g).
- Licensed and manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 standards, gold-plated neodymium magnets consist of an alloy of neodymium, iron & boron plated with a quadruple layer of: Ni-Cu-Ni-Au (Nickel-Copper-Nickel-Gold) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Gold-plated magnets are commonly used for decorative purposes, jewelry applications and magnetic therapies for people who have allergies to other metal alloys.
- Item OP-AGB5 is axially magnetized through the thickness (THK).
- The standard dimensional tolerance for this magnet is +/-0.004" on both diameter & thickness.
- We also offer Gold-Plated Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnets, visit this page to learn more.
*$15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.