- L (in): 0.787
- D (in): 0.130
- W (in): 0.531
- H (in): 0.197
- D1 (in): 0.256
- Approx. Pull: 17 lbs.
- L1 (in): 0.394
- # of Holes: 1
- Wt: 0.33 oz
Neodymium Channel Magnet with Countersunk Mounting Hole
- This neodymium channel magnet measures 0.787” in length, 0.531 in width & 0.197 in height (0.787” L x 0.531” W x 0.197” H) or (20mm L x 13.5mm W x 5mm H) and has one 0.130” countersunk mounting hole (0.130” D) or (6.5mm D).
- Constructed with strong neodymium block magnets encased in a steel channel which is nickel plated with a triple layer of: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel+Copper+Nickel) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 0.33 oz (9.2 gm) and can lift up to 17 lbs. (8kg).
- Countersunk mounting hole is located in the center of the magnet for easy attachment of standard flat-head screws, nuts or bolts. This avoids possible cracking issues which can occur when tightening up the screws in drill holes on ordinary block/bar magnets.
- Internal thread accommodates M3 screws & standard attachments.
*$15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.