Neodymium Channel Magnet with Countersunk Mounting Hole Product Details
- This neodymium channel magnet measures 3.937” in length, 0.531 in width & 0.197 in height (3.937” L x 0.531” W x 0.197” H) or (100mm L x 13.5mm W x 5mm H) and has two 0.130” countersunk mounting holes (0.130” D) or (6.5mm D).
- Constructed with a strong Gr.35 neodymium block magnet encased in a steel channel which is nickel plated with a triple layer of: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel+Copper+Nickel) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 1.66 oz (46.9 gm) and can lift up to 79 lbs. (36 kg).
- Countersunk mounting holes are located on each side of the magnet for easy attachment of standard flat-head screws, nuts or bolts. This avoids possible cracking issues which can occur when tightening up the screws in drill holes on ordinary block/bar magnets.
- Internal thread accommodates M3 screws & standard attachments.
*$15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) – Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.