- L (in): 2.362
- H (in): 0.197
- W (in): 0.531
- D (in): 0.130
- Approx. Pull: 66 lbs.
- D1 (in): 0.256
- L1 (in): 1.969
- Wt: 1.00 oz
- # of Holes: 2
Neodymium Channel Magnet 2.362 in X 0.531 in X 0.197 in w/Countersunk Mounting Holes
- Channel magnet measures 2.362” in length, 0.531 in width & 0.197 in height (2.362” L x 0.531” W x 0.197” H) or (60mm L x 13.5mm W x 5mm H) and has two countersunk mounting holes measuring (0.130” D) or (6.5mm D).
- Constructed with strong neodymium block magnet encased in a steel channel, plated with a triple layer of: Ni-Cu-Ni (Nickel+Copper+Nickel) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection against corrosion & oxidation.
- Each magnet weighs 0.95 oz (27.9 gm) and can lift up to 66 lbs. (30 kg).
- Countersunk mounting holes are located on each side of the magnet for the easy attachment of standard flat-head screws, nuts or bolts. This avoids possible cracking issues which can occur when when tightening up the screws in drill holes on ordinary block/bar magnets.
- Internal thread accommodates M3 screws & standard attachments.
*$15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) – Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.