- Magnetic Viewing Film is easy to cut with a pair of scissors if needed.
- When placed on a magnet, the film shows magnetic poles as dark areas bounded by lighter lines. The lighter lines indicate a boundary line between unlike poles.This film is particularly useful when viewing magnets magnetized with non-standard magnetic patterns, or when viewing assemblies with multiple magnets with different polarities.
- Magnetic Viewing Film can also be used to simply view the poles and dividing lines between poles of a magnet.
- Maximum recommended operating temperature is 40°C.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Please refer to the chart below for pricing on larger quantities, and enter your desired quantity here to see unit pricing and total cost for the quantity selected: