Magnetic Field Viewer Card
Multi-Color Magnetic Field Viewer Card For Viewing Magnetic Fields
Magfilm is a specialty magnetic viewing film, made of Magnetically Color-changeable Photonic Crystal Material, encased in a sturdy black card for easy storage. This unique plastic film creates multi-color patterns according to the strength and pattern of an external magnetic field – from orange (weakest) to blue (strongest).
Specially engineered nanoparticles produce various colors according to the signal of an external magnetic field. Excellent for viewing magnetic field patterns and approximate intensity!
How Color Magnetic Viewer Film Works
- Unlike the conventional green magnetic field viewing film, Magfilm produces distinct, multi-colored patterns, depending on the strength of the magnetic flux.
- The nanoparticles react to external magnetic fields immediately.
- Easy to use, easy to store, reusable with automatic recovery.
- Click on the PDF for additional technical information.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Multi-Color Magnetic Field Viewer Features & Characteristics
|Magfilm Technical Data|
|Film Size: 4" x 6" (10cm x 15cm)|
|Frame Size: 6" x 8" (15cm x 20cm)|
|Color Range: Orange to Dark Blue|
Color-Changeable Magnetic Film
Magfilm produces distinct, multi-colored patterns ranging from orange (weakest) to blue (strongest),
depending on the shape and intensity of the magnetic field.