Ceramic Disc Magnet Product Details
- This multiple-pole, grade 5 ceramic disc magnet measures 0.965" in diameter and 0.156" in thickness (24.5 mm Dia. x 4 mm THK) with an approximate pull force of 13 oz (0.37 kg).
- M5 magnets are axially magnetized with multiple poles running across the thickness on one face of the magnet, magnetized as a “U” (5 N/S poles per inch). As a result, these magnets are much stronger when they come in contact with a steel plate compared to the M1 series.
- Composed of iron oxide & barium or strontium carbonate, ceramic disc magnets exhibit relatively good holding strength.
- The standard dimensional tolerance for this magnet is +/-0.005" on both diameter & thickness.
* $15.00 total minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - Items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.