- Grade: 26
- Diameter (inch): 0.157
- Thickness (inch): 0.040
- Approx. Pull: 5 oz.
- Finish: Gold Plated
Gold-Plated Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnet Features
- This Gold-Plated Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnet (Gr 26) measures 0.157" (4 mm) in diameters and 0.040" (1 mm) in thickness with an approximate pull of 5 oz.
- Plated with a quadruple layer of Ni-Ci-Ni-Au (Nickel-Copper-Nickel-Gold) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection.
- Licensed and made under ISO 9001:2015 standards, gold plated magnets are used for therapeutic applications as well as for applications in high temperature environments.
- Samarium Cobalt magnets do not typically require any type of plating as they are super resistant to corrosion and oxidation. Gold plated SmCo magnets are useful for decorative purposes, jewelry applications and various magnet therapies for people who are allergic to other metal alloys.
- We also offer Gold Plated Neodymium Disc Magnets, visit this item page to learn more.
*15.00 minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.