SmCo Disc Magnet 26DRE0707
Diameter (in): 0.118
Thickness (inch): 0.118
Approx. Pull: 13 oz.
Grade 26 Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnet Product Details
- This Grade 26 Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnet measures 0.118" D x 0.118” THK) or (3mm D x 3mm THK) with an approximate pull force of 13 oz (0.37 kg).
- Sintered Samarium Cobalt magnets made with Sm2Co17 Grade 26 material, are built to perform well in high or very low temperature environments and do not typically require any surface treatments.
- Item 26DRE0707 is axially magnetized through the thickness (THK).
- The standard dimensional tolerance for this magnet is +/-0.004" on both diameter & thickness.
- Commonly used for all types of industrial, aerospace, military & defense, and medical applications.
*15.00 minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.
Please note that special safety precautions should be taken when handling & packaging this material.
Price Each: $1.64
Total Price: $1.64
Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnet Technical Data
|26DRE0707 SmCo Disc Magnet Technical Data
|Standard Dimensional Tolerance: +/-0.004" on both Diameter (D) & Thickness (THK)
|Magnetization: Axially Magnetized Through the Thickness (THK)
|Br: 10,500 Gauss
|BHmax: 26 MGOe
|Hc: 9,200 Oersteds
|Hci: 10,000 Oersteds
|Max Operating Temperature: 662ºF/350ºC
|Curie Temp: 825ºF/441ºC
|Density (lb/in3): 0.300
Safety Precautions for Samarium Cobalt Magnets
SmCo magnets are hard, very brittle and high in magnetic strength. They can also snap together with great force, and chip or break if dropped. Therefore, they require careful handling and packing in order to prevent injuries or damages to the magnets. (top)
Learn more about: