- Diameter (inch): 0.157
- Grade: 26
- Thickness (inch): 0.040
- Finish: Gold
- Approx. Pull: 5 oz.
Gold Plated Neodymium Disc Magnet Features
- Gold Plated Samarium Cobalt Disc Magnet (Gr 26) measures 0.157" (4mm) in diameters and 0.04" (1mm) in thickness with an approximate pull of 5 oz.
- Plated with a quadruple layer of Ni-Ci-Ni-Au (Nickel-Copper-Nickel-Gold) using an electrolytic based process for maximum protection.
- Licensed and made under ISO:9001 standards, gold plated magnets are used for therapeutic applications as well as for applications in high temperature environments.
- Although Samarium Cobalt magnets do not typically require any type of plating since they are super resistant to corrosion and oxidation, gold plated SmCo magnets can be useful for decorative purposes, jewelry applicaitons and magnet therapies for people who are allergic to other metal alloys.
- We also offer Gold Plated Neodymium Disc Magnets, visit our page to lear more.
*15.00 minimum order (excluding shipping & tax if applicable) - items can be combined to reach the minimum amount.