Magnet Design & Engineering
Engineering is the heart of our business, providing magnetic solutions that are optimized for functionality, lead-time, cost & reliability.
The Integrated Technology Group - MagnetShop.com is a division of the Integrated Technologies Group. The ITG group is a vertically integrated group with core competencies in advanced magnetics. Through our sister companies, Integrated Magnetics & CMI Integrated Technologies, we are able to provide you with anything from standard off the shelf magnets, to custom magnets & magnetic assemblies & sophisticated custom electrical machines.
Integrated Magnetics - With over 60 years of experience, IM’s engineering and production expertise focuses on design-to-specifications or build-to-print custom permanent magnets, precision magnetic assemblies, & sub-systems from prototype to production quantities. Major markets include medical, semiconductor equipment, defense, aerospace, oil services, energy, industrial automation, transportation & more.
- We fabricate custom magnets to virtually any shape & size using our in-house grinding & EDM facilities.
- In-house precision machining of components for assemblies, including all types of steels, aluminum, Inconel, brass, copper & plastics.
- In- house assembly facilities include class 1000 clean rooms. With manufacturing facilities in CA, AZ, Mexico and China, we provide cost optimized solutions for virtually any magnetic requirement. All locations operate under Quality Management Systems that are audited & registered to the ISO:9000 standard.
- Magnetic assemblies include high-speed rotors, MRI & medical components/devices, sputtering magnetrons, Halbach systems, down-hole tool components, linear & rotating motor components, flight hardware & more.
CMI Integrated Technologies - Established in 1990, CMI ‘s expertise is in designing & building custom engineered, electrical machines such as motors, alternators, actuators, resolvers, tachometers & specialty electromagnetic products. Custom engineered to specifications from first principles, or built to design. CMI’s vertical integration allows for rapid prototyping & iterations to home-in on final optimized designs for weight, power density, cost & environmental conditions from prototype to low & medium production quantities.
- Focused industries are primarily the aerospace, energy, military, oil & gas, medical, R & D, semiconductor and industrial automation markets. Low to medium volume, short lead times, high-reliability and critical functionality are our specialties.